Friday 16 January 2009

These are for the folksy shop....not me...honestly.

Hi everyone. i hope your OK. my wrist is still pretty sore...it woke me up last night (i think i acted a bit like a child and got all stroppy....but i was tired!!!)
Its strange because i can sew using my sore hand but if i pick something up or stretch out my finger it shoots me through the wrist....hmmmm curious.

Despite the pain (i sound like a soldier) i managed to make these for the folksy shop...I'm not sure if anyone will like them...if they don't I'll just keep them. (I'm sorry for the pictures but my silly camera was feeling argumentative.)

A sleepy brown bird brooch (the wing is made from a yellowy stripy fabric from my scrap box)

A happy sleepy apple brooch (not a red blob with eyes...a rubbish camera instead.)

It was enjoyable to just sit at the sewing table and do a little sewing. I'm tempted to go and make some more pompoms...i made some last night and i have plans to use them in the jewellery i make.

Anyway guys...Take Care...I'm off to put some more deep heat on my hand!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bex, like the little brooches, they're cute. Glad you liked my hearts, I think I'll make some more. I can't sell on Folksy because I live in France but I did think about trying Etsy, do you know anything about them.
    Enjoy your weekend, hope the wrist is back to normal soon.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the hand is better soon! Those are cute, is there a link to your shop anywhere? I'd love a look :)

    Yep that bag was definitely my first attempt so a bit of a fluke really. Next time I make one I'll have to work out how to make it a bit neater at the edges but it's good enough for me to keep!

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll go back to the Etsy site and try and find my way round. It's just the dollar thing, but hey if you don't try you don't know.
    Take care.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete