Tuesday 20 January 2009

Day Off Number Two!!

Whats that?! "two days off in a row" i hear you say. Yep, that's right.....two in a row!!! lucky me. Very lucky me if this is anything to go by...and this...

Today i got: 3 new lovely fabrics from the eternal maker and a zakka sewing book I've been waiting for. Ive been building up the little pile of fabrics. I've not put them in with my other bits and pieces because I've ear marked them for the folksy shop...and i think they look pretty all together!!!
The book is great...full of really cute projects. i love the way that linen is used throughout it and the way that the projects are 'jazzed' up with cute prints.
i hope your all OK...thanks for the suggestions about the purse from yesterday. i decided to take out the poppers and put them further in...so the purse will do for me! (not a complete waste!)
Take Care All
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Honey,
    Thanks for stopping by!
    I`m sorry to have missed quite a few of your lovely posts!
    I love your Charity shop bargains and your purses and badges... they are really lovely to!
    I hope that your wrist is much better... and that you aren`t in much pain!
    Kisses,
    Debbie Moss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, very pretty fabrics, I look forward to seeing some lovely things made from these. Is your Folksey shop up and running?
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very pretty pile of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'll take a look at your shop. I'm glad you like 'Raggy Elephant'. It's always nice when someone likes what you make don't you think?
    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete