Tuesday 6 January 2009

Brrrrrr!!

A few days ago something happened which i hoped would be a one off. We woke up a few days ago, came down to make a cup of tea, pulled back to curtains....except they were stuck to the window.....with ice!!! I found this funny for a few minutes then i found it a bit ridiculous!!! I'm tempted to put another storage heater on but they cost soooooo much!!! Anyways the window was iced up again today!! Ahh well....it will be funny story to tell when we are old!!

Anyway to beat of the cold time blues i made some things.... These are only snippets because they are a present for someone and they may look on here but I'm really pleased with them so i decided to show a little bit of them off...
I LOVE THIS FABRIC!!! i think its the teal and beige/cream color that make it so lovely. I'm glad i used it to make a present for this person because i think they will like it as much as i do.


I also made this for someone birthday at work...I'm pretty sure they don't look her too often so I'm going to put the whole thing on.....if she does then....SURPRISE!!!




Right...I'm off now...going to carvery with some friends...oh before i go i thought id put a picture of these up...Arth brought them for me and they make me smile.( whoops...forgot to turn it around.)

Take Care!!!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I really like the teal and beige fabric too, it's got lots of cute little details to look at. I'm sure your friend from work will love the purse. And flowers, wow! Can't remember the last time my other half bought me some but yours are gorgeous :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    My name is Debbie Moss, and I have noticed that you have added me to your favourites!
    Thank you very much!
    Feel free to stop by at anytime and leave me a coment any time you feel like it...
    I would love that so very much!
    I only read this post so far, and I see that you are very talented already!
    I`m looking forward to see more of your creations!
    Love,
    Debbie Moss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that fabric somewhere else... where is it from? its really bugging me! Enjoy the snow! I'll grab the sledge and race you down Cleeve hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first fabric is beautiful, I find myself coveting it terribly.

    I can sympathise with the indoors ice thing, we are similarly afflicted.

    ReplyDelete