Tuesday 10 February 2009

My Fingers Hurt But I'm Proud!

Hi everyone! thanks for the comments about the buttons, I'm loathe to use them so at the moment i just keep getting them out every now and then to look at them!!

We had Coco and Croissants for breakfast today...in bowls. it was yummy and warmed me up because it was cold outside...and inside (surprise surprise)
Then i played about with some wire, buttons and ear ring pieces and made three lovely pairs of earrings, here i am making them (please excuse my bad hair!)
By the time i had finished it was a bit dark and i want to put good pictures up so you properly see what they look like, so i didn't bother taking any pictures. I'm going to put some of the earrings up in folksy and send some to Alison's school, so watch this space.
Right...I'm off to buy some sausages (I'm hungry!!)
Take Care Everyone
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo jealous of your brekkie, it looks wonderful! I love hot choccy... OK, any choccy really!

    Good luck with selling the earrings hun :)

    mel xxx

    ReplyDelete