Monday 18 May 2009

Drum Roll Please.....

Hello Ladies, i hope you are O.K.
As i promised myself yesterday...today is the day that the work starts...
So...
i finally got around to booking a room for the first ever Craft Night In. i couldn't get the date that i was hoping for so i had to get and earlier one ,Tuesdaythe 26th of May....except now I'm worried that the date i got is too early. Oh well...if people can't make it then I'll book it for mid June instead, if no one can make this one. I'll see what the feedback is. If any of you ladies are local and want to pop over please do!! its going to start at 6pm and finish up at 8pm.
The gig last night was great!! i had a lot of fun and the music was wonderful! it wasn't a very busy gig, which was good because we got really close to the front without getting squashed! I took a few pictures but my camera didn't fair to well...
The supporting bands were O.K. i really enjoyed the first group which were called Talons...but i wasn't to sure on the second group they were called Three Caged Tigers..

The gig was at the Guildhall in Gloucestershire. its a pretty small venue but it was great inside, the bar was really funky. you cant see it too well but there was a plaster mould thingy (I'm such a philistine!) that had two cool looking people with theatre masks on...but my camera was playing up..

Before the gig goers descended...

See...we were really close!!


Right....time to open the office again...and email all of the people who emailed me about Craft Night In...
See You Soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment