Monday 1 December 2008

Melancholy.....and Cold!!!

Hi everybody!!
hope your ok and not freezing your toes of like me!!!I had a few pictures to put up today but the batteries died in my camera. I have just finished an order for some necklaces and they looked really pretty....oh well.
Feeling a little bit fed up today.Work at five and i'm dillying about what I want to do (regards to Masters)eurgh!! why can't things just get decided for you but always be the right decision!!
Anways you probably dont want to think about me worrying about pointless stuff so on the plus side....
I've just signed up to folksy and have a few items for sale on there! I did originally sign up for etsy but got a bit intimidated by its size!! anyways the adress is
http://www.folksy.com/shops/bexsbuttons

Take Care everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment