Tuesday 8 September 2009

Dont Panic!!

Just a quick one (minus pictures I'm afraid) to let you know that I'm still alive...I've been a bit busy unfortunately (or fortunately...which ever way you look at it!!). In the last week i have...
a)watched these films ... (500) Days of Summer and District 9. Both of them were really good, but 500 days of summer blew my mind!!
b)Gotten my hair cut like Zooey Deschanel.
c)accepted,priced and displayed another two suppliers wonderful items in the shop.
d)cut out and sewn 11 bibs
e)been out on the high street bribing the people of Cheltenham to come to the shop with lollipops
f)had an exciting and a little bit secret photo shoot in the shop!
g)AND worked at the cinema!!
O.K. That's it i think....I'm going to hopefully coax my camera to work tomorrow so i can show you some snaps!!
Thanks for hanging in there!!!

9 comments:

  1. Glad all is ok xx
    Sounds busy but VERY exciting...can't wait for more news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh tell me more about the photoshoot, sounds very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy but very productive week!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super busy...I did wonder where you had dissapeared to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are enjoying life, good for you!
    Take care
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, it's all go, but you sound happy so I hope it's all going well. I look forward to hearing what you've been up to. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear life's keeping you busy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved 500 days of summer. I love zoey deschanel - she is a 'winter' like me so i have her colouring, i've been trying to get my hair the same colour as hers but it keeps fading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow - how busy have you been! Good to see that the shop is keeping you busy, I wish there was something like that round my neck of the woods.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete