Friday 21 November 2008

Before I leave for work...

Brrrr its horrible cold out tonight. Me and arth both had pay days on the same day so we went to the vine for dinner!!! I gorged myself on thai green prawn curry and malay bread and then Lo an behold!! ben and jerrys was on by one get one free at the corner shop!! oh well!!

Anyway...just before work i reeled off this lovely little wallet....it has a little white monster on the front who im quite attached to.

Oh...im really looking to the craft fair tomorrow...its at Chipping Sodbury and is orgainsed by two ladies called Michelle and Jayne it looks good!!! See you there? http://www.vintageandhandmade.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bex,
    I will put the Strand date up on the calender and come and see what you make! Looking forward to my mince pie!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete